About this activity
Scape Park at Cap Cana offers thrilling and adrenaline-packed adventures to smooth and cultural experiences. Zipline on a cliff, explore ancient caverns, swim in underground caves Iguabonita, jump from water zip lines, and ride in a splash hammock! In addition to all these unique adventures, you can also have the option to cruise along stunning beaches. Don’t miss the opportunity to discover the secrets this world holds in Punta Cana!
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 6+
Child age: 6 to 12 years
Free Child age: 0 to 5 years
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Additional drinks or food
- Additional services available
- Scape Park at Cap Cana offers thrilling and adrenaline adventures to smooth and cultural experiences.
- Swim in the turquoise waters of Blue Hole.
- Channel your inner Indiana Jones in Iguanbonita Cave.
- Jump from water zip lines and ride in a splash hammock.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Wear walking shoes
- Some health restrictions apply.
- All activities require a minimum height of 1.20 m and a maximum height of 2 m.
- The maximum weight for the activities is 136 kg/300 lb.
- Maximum waist thickness for the zipline activity: 44 in/ 111 cm.
- The tour does not allow cameras, cell phones, or other loose objects.
- Children aged 0-5 may go on the tour but will not be allowed to participate in the activities.
Wheelchair Accesible: No
Activity Level: Strenuous
Languages: English, Spanish, French.